Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fantastic

My Nate joined our family three years ago, when he was four years old. He and his sister are pretty amazing and have taught us much in the past three years.

Tonight is Nate's first-grade singing program at school. He told me that today at practice, he was thinking to himself, "Tonight, my mom is going to think I'm fantastic."

Well, Mr. Fantastic, it's true. I WILL think you're fantastic because you are.

This kid, who three years ago didn't know what a mom was, is anticipating looking out into the audience, knowing that his mom thinks he's fantastic.

I'll be there...thinking he is. :)


 
 
P.S. When it was all over, he said, "Did you think I was fantastic?"
My answer? "Yes, Nate. You were pretty fantastic."
 
And he really was.

 
 


1 Comments:

At April 11, 2014 at 7:43 AM , Blogger DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I love this on so many levels! Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home